所属专辑:The Studio Albums 1972-1979 Limited Edition
Well, he sits up there on his leatherette
好吧,他坐在他的人造革椅子上
Looks through pictures of the ones that he hasn′t had yet
看着这些他从未谋面的人的照片
When he thinks he wants a closer look,
当他认为他想要更近一步的观察时
He gets out his little black telephone book
他便掏出了他的小黑色电话本
(He′s calling, calling, calling
他在呼叫着,呼叫着,呼叫着、、、
He′s calling, calling, calling
他在呼叫着,呼叫着,呼叫着、、、
He′s calling ,calling, calling
他在呼叫着,呼叫着,呼叫着、、、
He′s calling)
他在呼叫着
"Come sit down here beside me, honey.
“靠近我身边坐下吧,甜心。
Let′s have a little heart to heart.
让我们做来一些小小的沟通
Now look at me and tell me, darlin′,
看着我并且告诉我,亲爱的
How badly do you want this part?
你觉得这最近的生活到底有多糟糕
Are you willing to sacrifice?
你愿意为此作出牺牲吗?
And are you willing to be real nice?
并且你愿意成为真正的更好的自己吗?
All your talent and my good taste,
这所有的,你的天赋和我的好品味
I′d hate to see it go to waste."
我讨厌看到它们白白浪费。”
"We gon′ get you an apartment, honey.
“我们将会让你住上公寓的,甜心
We gon′ get you a car.
我们将会让你坐上豪车的
Yeah, we′re gonna take care of you, darlin′.
是的,我们一定会照顾你,亲爱的
We gon′ make you a movie star.
我们将会把你打造成一个电影明星
For years I′ve seen ′em come and go."
这些年来我看着他们来来去去”
He says, "I′ve had ′em all, ′ya know.
他说,“我掌控着他们的一切,你知道的。
I handled everything in my own way.
我按照我的方式处理着一切,
I made ′em what they are today."
我把他们塑造成了今天的明星。”
After ′while nothin′ was pretty.
在此之后,美好不复存在
After ′while everything got lost.
在此之后,一切都将迷失
Still, his Jacuzzi runneth over.
尽管他的极可意(一种豪华按摩浴缸)溢满了水
Still he just couldn′t get off.
而他只不过不能干净的脱身而已
He′s just another power junky.
他只是另一种大权在握的垃圾
Just another silk scarf monkey.
只是另一种锦衣华服的猴子
You′d know it if you saw his stuff.
当你看到他的那东西你就知道
The man just isn′t big enough.
这个男人的根本不够大
评论0